15 Best Free and Paid IG Tools
You might be wondering what the best paid and free IG tools for Instagram are. The following list could help, as they come from our expert reviews.
What are IG Tools?
IG Tools are essential to the success of an Instagram account. They are used for strategies, analytics, and insights.
Some common features are scheduling posts, monitoring comments, notifying followers about new posts, uploading pictures from your computer to Insta, etc.
Some researchers have estimated that there are 400 million active users on Instagram. With this many people using the app every day, it is important to have a good understanding of the best ways to use IG Tools. Every business has something different they can do with IG Tools which is why it's important to try out different tools and figure out what works best for your business model.
Instagram has an incredible appeal. We all feel like we're living in it. But sometimes it's worth taking a break and focusing on your business rather than your endless scroll. If you want to get the most out of Instagram, you need to create a strategy that will differentiate your account from competition.
If you're using Instagram for your business, these tools can help you get to the next level. Here's a complete compilation of the most popular IG tools that will provide a boost in your business strategy.
What are The Best IG Tool Reviews Available Online?
IG Tools Review is a summary of the best-rated and most popular online tools for Instagram. They help you find the right social media marketing tools for your own needs.
15 Best IG Tools to Supercharge Your Instagram Strategy
15 Instagram tools that will help you to take your Instagram strategy to the next level.
- Sqeeqee is an Instagram analytics tool that helps you understand your audience better and boosts engagement.
- PostLiker provides instant feedback on your posts and can automatically like, comment, and follow other users.
- Storybombs lets you create stunning stories in seconds with templates for different occasions.
- InstaSeed is a tool for generating content ideas by combining two hashtags.
- Rafflecopter lets you increase engagement by letting visitors enter various competitions to win prizes in exchange for their contact details or social media follows.
Also Read: 300+ Instagram Usernames Ideas
Consistency is the first rule of Instagram, and it's pretty hard to manage without a scheduling tool. With Tailwind, you can create content and schedule posts to go live automatically whenever you want, so make the most of your time!
You can track insights on your Instagram, or just get reports on the latest trends. You can also learn more about the insights for your profile and evaluate post engagement.
You can also get a list of Instagram hashtag recommendations and a Chrome browser extension to re-gram posts using the free trial. You can't afford not to try it out for your next marketing campaign!
It is only Instagram and Pinterest.
If you want to identify what your best performing content is or determine who's interested in your account, Sproutsocial will tell you everything.
With the premium analytics feature, you will be able to see your results for all your crucial Instagram metrics, in a summary or detailed report.
Keep track of your follower growth, engagement rates, and best hashtags on Instagram. The platform offers detailed data about all the different interactions your followers are having with your content.
1. The dashboard is not always easy to navigate and getting newer features might be challenging.
2. There might be some bugs in the post-scheduling interface and functionality. You might need to report any issues to your support team.
If you want to know your Instagram marketing is doing good, Iconosquare is a useful analytics tool. It will monitor metrics such as reach, engagement & much more.
You can monitor all your Instagram insights from one platform. You can find out how engaging your content is, when the best time is to put up a post according to the algorithm, and who unfollowed you on Instagram.
Influencer marketing is a big thing on social media platforms and you can get help with it from the AI. The tool suggests influencers for your niche and allows you to schedule posts to keep things consistent.
1. The tool does not separate paid and organic metrics.
2. There is no way to filter the data ranges.
Instagram Automation Tools
Did you know that Buffer is an all-in-one tool to manage your content? With it, you can create a content scheduling plan and engage with your followers.
With Buffer's Publish, you can easily schedule posts in advance and also reply to all your comments. Publish also makes it easy to track the performance of your posts after publishing them.
Buffer is an easy-to-use Instagram tool that also helps you manage other social networks. You can rework what others share to improve your marketing strategy.
1. This tool only allows you to tag & mention a limited number of accounts.
2. One drawback of this tool is that it does not work well with video files.
Have you ever felt the stress of not being able to post content for your different social networks? You can fix that by using a tool called Later, where you can plan and schedule posts with ease.
This tool makes it easier to keep your communications related activities in order with a handy social media calendar. You can upload any media from your Google Drive or Dropbox account, which is neatly arranged in the calendar.
They have a wide range of features that allow you to save time, monitor the performance of your posts and even create carousels. All this without any extra purchases or subscriptions.
1. Uploading media can sometimes cause some glitches, but this is nothing to worry about.
2. Free plan is limited to 3 weeks on the content calendar.
Also Check: Instagram Accounts for sale
Instagram Analytics Tools
Currently, Instagram is flooded with content so it's important to stay consistent. Hootsuite makes publishing posts to this social media platform really easy which means you probably never have to think twice about it.
This tool will help you stay on track with your content strategy. You can also track your target audience's conversations about your brand and draft replies to frequent queries.
Hootsuite provides useful analytics reports that are easy for anyone to read, share and understand. Collaborating on posts is also really simple with their user-friendly tools. Imagine how much more organised everything would be with Hootsuite!
1. It’s hard to predict what your post will actually look like once you publish it.
2. You can't measure the performance of your hashtags with this tool.
Would you like to analyze real-time marketing campaign data in order to improve your ongoing content strategy?
With Keyhole, you get all the insights you need to develop winning social media content or create compelling brand campaigns.
Marketing agencies and small businesses can use this tool to boost their Instagram marketing strategy. It will provide you with insights about all sorts of hashtags so that you can take your strategy to the next level.
1. The trackers should be placed in the right position from the beginning or it can be hard to place them later.
2. The cost of the tool may be a consideration for those using it as part of their influencer marketing strategy.
Instagram Stories Tool
When it comes to content, there are many considerations you need to make. But what people really focus on the most is visuals.
There are tons of pre-made templates for your Instagram stories, etc. on Canva. You will love using these!
Designing has never been easier with Canva's templates. Just pick one, customize it to your needs, and put in the text you want. Directly download this app on your android with these templates too.
1. Your designs won't be unique since several other people will be able to use the same template.
2. If you do not have an online Canva account, you cannot edit, share or export the design. Unlike Photoshop or Illustrator that let you download the software
Instagram Editing Tools
Instasize gives you the perfect look for your social media content. Themes, color schemes and graphics are all covered so relax and focus on what really matters: posting awesome stuff!
Instasize is an app that will help you create amazing templates for Instagram, customize them to your desired theme, and choose the perfect filter!
You can even edit your video content with this tool. If the visual feed of @crumblcookies seems obsess-worthy to you, you can create a much better feed with this tool by adjusting various options.
1. The free account has a lot of advertisement pop-ups and to remove them, click on the payment section and upgrade your account.
2. The free version of the app only comes with a limited set of filters.
If you're still not using video content for your Instagram marketing strategy, you're missing out. Animoto give you access to premade templates and design ideas to save you time and effort.
You can either design your storyboard template from scratch with lots of customization options or using an existing one. This template will also feature company branding, colors & music.
Animoto offers a library of more than 1 million video & photo clips. You can also access Getty Images for more stock images. With Animoto, you'll be able to get the perfect aesthetic for your Instagram feed.
1. For texts on videos there are not many options are available for placements.
2. While the templates are limited, the other features are extensive.
Reasons Why You Should Invest in IG Tools to Grow Your Brand Fast
One of these tools is Instagram tools. These tools are specifically designed to help you increase likes, followers and engagement on Instagram. Here's why:
They provide easy access to statistics about your account which will help you track engagement rates and other important metrics related to content performance.
They offer various helpful features like hashtag searches so that users can find the best hashtags to use for their posts.
How to Find The Best Social Media Marketing Platforms For Your Business
There are many social media platforms to choose from, but not all of them are right for your business. That’s why it’s important to do your research before you sign up for any of them.
Factors when looking for a social media marketing platform: 1) What type of content will you produce? 2) How much will it cost to use? 3) What features does the platform offer? 4) How many users are there on the platform? 5) Which industry does the company specialize in? 6) How do their customers rate their customer service and support team?